Friday, May 16, 2008

Dwell in the realm of the good

Great Advice from Rob Brezney of Free Will Astrology:

"... (if you) dwell on the good things you have already had the privilege to experience, you will expand your appreciation for their blessings, which in turn will amplify their beneficent impact on your life.

You will also magnetize yourself to receive further good things, making it more likely that they will be attracted into your sphere.

At the very least, you will get in the habit of enjoying yourself no matter what the outward circumstances are."
How often I forget how important it is to have gratitude!

Here's my gratitude list for today:
  1. The California Supreme Court has declared that my partner and I are entitled to get married. Landmark decision. I am blessed.
  2. My financial situation is very stable.
  3. Right now, I like my hair, I have pants that fit and I love my glasses.
  4. I just got a more powerful computer and a kick-ass flat screen monitor.
  5. My new job will showcase my existing writing skills and help me develop long latent talents.
  6. I get 21 hours of vacation a month...and I soon will be vacationing in Hawaii.
  7. Tuesday night, I ate the best chicken I've had in my entire life...it was like a fowl religious experience.
  8. I get to live with an artist and my walls and office are graced with original art.
  9. I have a 12 minute commute to work and a dedicated parking space.
  10. I live on top of a hill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home